I took leave on first three days off on forty fourth week to visit Anuradhpura and here I am combining the work done on the rest of the two days with the work done on the forty fifth week in to a single blog post.
During the two weeks I continued to QA the development version to identify any bugs arising from the ongoing developments. So, most of the bugs were fixed in the master branch. Additionally I fixed two incompatibilities with PHP7 in the stable version of phpMyAdmin. Both these incompatibilities were in third party libraries we use and these libraries were upgraded and tested.
#11345 Token mismatch error
#11349 Table list doesn't expand when current table on different page
#11364 JS error when trying to navigate to db structure page after db creation failed
#11382 Selecting values for set field throws JS error
#11389 ReCaptcha produce deprecated messages under PHP 7
#11387 phpseclib < 2.0 produces deprecated messages on PHP 7
Fix - Counting real number of rows always return zero
Fix - Index list not updated upon dropping a column
#11384 Query formatting adds space between ! and =
The highlight in terms of feature enhancements is the improved partition support. Now you can view all the details related to table partitions and sub partitions in the table structure page. Moreover, all the partition operations can be performed from there.
Additionally, I improved the cache invalidation on version upgrade. With the new page loading introduced in version 4.0, phpMyAdmin cached the JS files and fired the relevant event on loading a page. Now these cached files are invalidate upon version upgrade.
Improved partition support
Clear internal cache at script handler upon version upgrade
Minor UI improvements to the db operations page
Do not attach index table unnecessarily
Code quality improvements
Create separate controllers from table and database structure pages
Organize templates into a meaningful structure
Fix coding style issues reported by PHPCS