Unfortunately the twentieth week was started with ill health. I was not feeling during the weekend, but started work on Monday since I felt little better. However, I was down with flu again and did not work on Tuesday and Wednesday. So, twentieth was a 3 working day week.
During the week I attempted a mix of bug fixes and feature requests. One of the reported bugs was about exporting being limited by the number of tables and this was due to the new feature to allow aliases for db/table/columns. This feature was using empty parameters even when no aliases were used. I reported and fixed bug #4769 which was related to the same functionality.
#4763 Database export with more than 512 tables fails
#4769 Previously set column aliases are destroyed if returned to the same table
Properly align export alias jQuery dialog
Fix persisting column visibility to permanent storage
#3481 Designer relations in IE 8
I noticed that there were two feature requests about editors for JSON and HTML and realized that these could be implemented as input transformations. I used CodeMirror editor by adding required JSON and XML modes to implement the features. Since SQL mode was already available I implemented SQL editor as a input transformation as well.
Feature requests implemented
#685 Editor for HTML content
#1275 Comfortable editing of serialize()'d data (Implemented for JSON)
#1481 Need Support Time/DateTime/TimeStamp dynamic columns
CodeMirror based SQL editor as an input transformation
I also made a couple of UI improvements to the view level pages making them more constistent with table level pages.
Make UI more consistent for views