Tuesday, October 14, 2014

phpMyAdmin work during the second week

The second week of my work was relatively a short one since I had to take 2 days (8th Oct Wednesday and 13th Oct Monday) off. So effectively I only worked for 3 days (9th, 10th and 14th) during the second week.

As suggested in the monthly IRC meeting I focused more on stabilizing the code for the upcoming alpha release of version 4.3. I stated with performance improvements related to the usage of information_schema which was a problem since version 4.1. The work carried out can be found at pull request 1375 [1]

In addition to that the following bug was fixed.
#4556 Fast filters for tables, views etc. should be governed by NavigationTreeDisplayItemFilterMinimum

I also did some bug tracker clean up which which resulted in me attending to the following bugs
#3154 No db table entry for users with table_priv only and no host
#4277 Export problems - low execution time
#3165 Redundant Foreign Keys not supported

[1] https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/1375

No comments:

Post a Comment